Tuesday, May 31, 2005

game over

let it be known that the games are ended. as if im getting married. i just wanted to see who would enter the contest.
im a bitch like that sometimes.
and sometimes i bite.
a monster lives inside my heart
he holds my heart inside his mouth
rolls it on his tongue
and sucks it for the taste
this morning i was otherwise engaged
the bites began
exquisite pain bled golden crystal tears that ran
in flaming rivers down your face
a gilded map to track the gaze of your bewildered eyes
glowing like a wounded god
on fire in the sunrise

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I assume I shall keep my relic from the first challange?

8:50 AM  
Blogger idnami said...

dude, i still get to see it at least

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think so. Its not making the sojourn for nothing!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impossible task number 1
Can you woo a heart impossible to win?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
She can't marry you dave, I haven't divorced her yet........

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home