Thursday, May 12, 2005

My head is going to explode......

Ok so after all of that nothing I am working on this vampire script, which by the way no longer has anything to do with the original and may in fact be a novel instead, and I am thinking about all the weird supernatural junk I know which may find vent somewhere in this thing.
A long time ago I tried to write a monologue about the unseen monsters of the world. I knew just what I wanted to say but couldn’t write it somehow. Then I went on to live it intensely and become much more knowledgeable on the subject. I was thinking about that monologue (which was never written) today and thinking I should use it (though it does not exist) in the script (or book).
At that moment a crazy homeless man came in to the store. I know him, sort of. He is old and balding, what hair he has is unruly. He hangs around coffee shops playing chess with himself. He may not actually be homeless but sure looks like it.
He was wearing a cat in the hat hat, and a black t-shirt with a skull and crossbones. Above the skull it said unseen. Below it were the words live in fear. Skulls are a thing with me right now. It gave me shivers. It was just a crazy homeless guy in a cool t-shirt, but it was also the spirit world giving me a message. It was saying we see you looking at us.
If it turns out to be a movie that guy is totally going in it.
Now, i have a dear friend who is going to be annoyed that i have devoted that much blogspace to a crazy homeless guy yet never mention him. He is terrific person who hardly ever acts crazy at all anymore and keeps asking me to play chess which I keep declining because I am rusty as hell and afraid to lose to him. It is probably because of hanging out with him so much lately that I suddenly think I can write a book (or a movie) because I certainly never had any such notions before. I have often experienced occurences of ridiculous notions when I associate with him, so its likely. I told him I wouldnt speak of him here though, so I have nothing more to say about that.
Or anything else. Ive been writing all day. ENOUGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home