Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I would like to say thank you to each of you who, regardless of the frustrated tone in which they were written, took the words of my previous post to heart. I did not demand that anyone bow to anyone else, only that we do not tower over one another pointing fingers, for if we do we miss the point.
In recognition of this, even he of many names came down from his ceaseless criticism of everyone but himself and all methods but his own (teasing, but quite serious. I love you but look in a mirror now and then ok?) and shared with us a beautiful golden nugget of his own perspective. That was an excellent definition of magick, and something I have not heard you say before. I would definitely like to see more of that kind of thing, now that we are all more than clear on how you feel about Christians.
The revolution thanks you all for playing. Please keep sharing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Somebody... Can I can get an Amen up in here?

Seriously.

I love Christians (Especially Cory - he's smart, he's HOT and treats our hostess very well), I just can't stand christianity as a whole.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home