Saturday, April 23, 2005

nothingnever

Invisible web
Woven between many stars
Spider by moonlight

Yesterday a customer said to me “may your weekend be more than you are expecting”.
I thought that was a hell of a blessing. The guy behind him in line thought so too, and wished it on me a second time. So twice what I am expecting at least. The only question left is, what do I expect? This is a bizarre time, and it can only get weirder. After swearing off hallucinogens forevermore I have decided to take another journey into acidland. I am totally lame at keeping vows of neverforevermore, I should stop and never do it again. That which I seek to avoid comes after me always. It is only when I finally surrender and embrace it that it flees.
The moon is staring at me all the time. She demands my attention even when I cannot see her. The colors in my head are silver and blue. Artemis whispers the secrets of chastity, self containment, the power that accumulates when you belong only to you. (I am no ones chick!) The full is on Sunday, when I will be wandering the valleys of the excited subconscious accompanied by a beloved former archnemesis of mine.
Question; is that a good idea? Answer; I dont know.
I am in a place which I have tried to reach more than once, nearly attained, and then sabotaged somehow. I have never had a stronger sense of creative possibility. I kind of really love my life right now. I have just seen someone sabotage themselves in a way that left me shaken, but as I emerge from this state I see with new eyes a world that is too much for so many people that it is commonly believed not to exist at all. It is enough for me that I know it is there. I am content to be queen of nothing. Until...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home