Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yuletide greetings, stuff and things

Best wishes for Yule! May the first rosy smile of the newborn Sun King shine like a glorious blessing of clarity, beauty, power and love apon you!
Now check this out:
You have a strong sense of responsibility toward others and a deep respect for other people, even strangers, though you are not always sure what the best course of action is. You are Lucy, the brave child who who is wise beyond her years and kind to all she meets.
Isnt that lovely? That was my test results on the Are you a Lion or a Witch quiz here . Yes I DID answer all questions honestly!
Balm to a wretched soul who is going to burn in everlasting hellfire according to the good folks here. I am idnami, and I am the hot witch on the born again Christian scene. I stumbled across this site dedicated to "Examine in the light of the Christian gospel the beliefs and spirituality of people within the cults, occults, new age and all not upholding to biblical truth." when I was looking for something else and couldnt resist. Now my thread is the most popular one in the witchcraft section of the site, and I am teaching the principles of magick to fundies! And this is where all my written energies have been going the last few days.
I went to a medieval(ish) Yule feast last night. It was a proper hedonistic pagan affair, and I brought Cory. We had roast goose and candied yams, loads of veggies, lentils and split peas and homemade hummus. There was homemeade gingerbread and apple pie and lots of chocolates. This was all devoured reclining on cushions by candlelight. I drank lots of wine and wound up bellydancing with the host and Charity for the general amusement of the party, who whooped and cheered regardless of the fact that i was wearing layers of velvet and my belly could not be seen at all. Cory still looked entranced.
Ali gave my engagement ring back also, which I gave her before she left for Africa. Less like breaking a bond than like completing a circle, and a sudden release of key energies of mine that had been bound into protecting her from the dangers of the road.
It was a night of strange magick. Beautiful, wild and everything I love in a good sabbat, with people I hardly ever see now that I am out of the kink show. An excellent debauch.
Tonight I go caroling at Zoo Lights with the church choir. What is life without balance?

3 Comments:

Blogger idnami said...

i am telling my readers here that i have a whole lot of pretty clever writing posted elsewhere. if they want to participate that is up to them i suppose, though i dont know who else really gives a damn about the subject matter.

6:29 AM  
Blogger iyelli said...

that thread is a little on the insane side

11:55 AM  
Blogger Duilliath Siondrake said...

Lucy!?
I think they should have gotten You to play the White Witch on The lion, the witch and the wardrobe! HAHA!

-Merry Platypus One and All! :)

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home