Tuesday, November 29, 2005

M's Esoteric Theory of Everything; Hidden in plain Sight

god is love is will is magick is matter is energy is all. the will of god is love. the matter of god is energy. love is the magick of god. magick is the love of god. the god of magick is will.
see? its so simple.
Now, the trouble I see with all of that is, if God is in fact love, and is also omniscient, what does this say about the nature of love itself? It is not always gentle, for one.
What else?
Magick is the energy that animates the All. It is the means by which all that is comes to be. Magick is what moves all that moves and makes all that grows grow. Magick is the Will made manifest.
There is this book that says God made man in his image. Why would he do that? What does that mean about humanity?
Dont ask me, I dont know anything anymore. None of my knowledge belongs to me. My mind has popped open, and what is spilling out is getting mixed up with what is spilling in. The huge amount I have yet to learn dwarfs my little store of brainstuffing.
The universe just gets bigger and more complicated every day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Michio Kaku aware that you stole his job? (I love this guy!)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I agree that the more you learn, the more there is to learn (And I find that very exciting!)... I find things becoming more and more simplistic as I go.
Remember, it's all still the blanket.
~_^

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home