Sunday, November 20, 2005

A disclaimer

There is a thing that needs clarifying. The things I am writing about right now are my own deal. I am sorting through some thoughts, and since I need an audience for everything, you guys get to be it. Do not be offended by anything you read, and do not get the wrong Idea. I am a lively speaker, but I speak from an open heart.
My beloved who inspires this will, I hope, understand that I tremendously value his inspiration, and that I love him all the more for it. This man treats me like a goddess, whatever he says, and I can ask no more.
Still I feel a great need to make clear what I am thinking about it all, and some philosphical contradictions I see at times. Do not anyone be freaked out, these are things I think about all the time and mostly dont talk about because nobody cares. So now somebody does, and it gets interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home