Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"i" is for idiot

I went through a 2 month period of unemployment this winter during which I was bewildered and unnerved by the total lack of response to the resumes i sent via internet. I finally got the really sedentary position I have right now in my neighborhood.
While extremely gratified to be again earning a paycheque, I have been looking at moving on from this place. I was reviewing my online resume yesterday when I was, and here I use a rare word, thunderstruck to realize that, thanks to a minor typo, my email address was wrong, iidnami when it should have been idnamii.
I made this resume in november and only noticed yesterday.
I already have an interview.
The moral of this story is: a third i is only useful if it is facing the right direction.
Damn I feel stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home