Monday, August 15, 2005

falling

there is an enchanting beauty in sadness, in loss, in endings. i have a romance with such things, for the sake of themselves in their aching loveliness, but also because they make room for rebuilding and renewal. summer has fallen short. fall is apon us early and i am ready for it. i love the jubilliant song of spring and the rampant lushness of summer, but oh the fall! how the earth sweeps away the excesses of a sensual season and restores simplicity and order. how the cold forces you to start thinking again, reminds you that life is never a free ride. i find the fall to be empowering and exciting, even if it is sad. all things change, all things end. the potential that sleeps in the heart of a sleeping tree is a very different beauty than its naked branches reaching up into a cold grey sky, but i love both. i love it all. the turning of the leaves, the turning of the wheel.
blog already, says one reader. here i am, blogging. its all kinda random though since i aint got much to say....
hmmmm...
how about another old poem? i like this one.
-
surging like a molten river
dammed in darkness how i shiver
building pressure please forgive these lesser urges on the verge of bursting free
deliver me
from this living thirst
-
and how about this one along the same lines.
-
consciousness a stream that runs screaming from my mouth like blood desire arterial thrust a hammer cocked to fire lusting for the target impossible to forget depending on how far you get dont let it run (away with you) rabid half starved junkyard hounds blinded fury unbound yearning turned to twisting tighter lightly savage gently vicious no resisting to my kisses yield i know you yearn to lose all in this burning
-
thats blogging the cheap and easy way, i wrote that stuff back in october. theres still so much more of it too.
hey its new to you right?

4 Comments:

Blogger iyelli said...

my last entry was a cop out of pictures. check 'em out, jen looks so beautiful

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i close my eyes..and i see.. you..standing there..i cry tears.. of sorrow..i died

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a secret I've learned
So many lives hold their lessons in turn
Just like a fire consumes what it burns
My desire for her is strong

She comes like a wave
When she dances beneath me she says
If I would only just taste her tonight
Then my fight with the night would be over

And the light seems to bend
When this darkness descends
On my soul
Is it strange I can see
Through the veil
When I loose all control

Show me
When this darkness descends
Please show me
When this darkness descends

Behind what she veils
Its just ten steps to her treasure and grail
I'm now convinced I can't fall and I can't fail
Because my love for her is strong

And the light seems to bend
When this darkness descends
On my soul
Is it strange I can see
Through the veil
When I loose all control

7:49 AM  
Blogger idnami said...

you do always have the option of simply staying out of it if thats how you feel...

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home