Tuesday, August 09, 2005

beware of god(dess)

attention please everyone! if any of you were thinking at all of falling in love with me (who havent already) beware!
word on the street is that i am a poison and a destroyer of men. if i care about someone the best thing i can do is stay away, i hear.
its probably true. as early as age 15 a boy i dated for 2 weeks and wouldnt put out for dedicated the song "poison" by alice cooper to me. i thought it was sweet.
just because the last 2 guys i dated BOTH dumped me to pursue addictive behaviour, and the one before that is owner of a quarter million dollar house w/a home recording studio and his own up and coming record label, all of which he started 2 weeks after we broke up. seems to me that self destruction is a matter of choice.
i am a destroyer, kids, of comfort zones and convenient illusions. i am poison to liars and their lies, because i am true to myself, which often means i do not do what others desire of me. if your dissapointment at not having succeeded in reshaping me to your desires is sooooo crushing, maybe you need to reshape yourself. what was is broken, because it was faulty.
the flipside of destruction is creation. i challenge the broken men out there to pick up the pieces and make something of yourselves. and if one of you could maybe accomplish that BEFORE you date me (hint; i tend to date men who are broken already) then you wont need to hold me responsible for you at all.
hey m, take your own advice already. sheesh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, if a man where to fix himself before he dates you, you wouldn't date him. How in the world would one over come this conudrum?

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stark choice indeed.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home