Thursday, September 15, 2005

the smoking crater...

i apologize to those caught in the crossfire, my hapless readers who come here for entertainment to find yourselves confronted with a most distasteful soap opera. it was the juiciest thing thats happened around here yet, eh? but it does not do to trumpet my personal life, and so having served its purpose, yesterday's controversial and revelatory post is removed. sorry to disappoint anyone. heres the sonnet again anyway.
-

The solitary life is all I crave
to crave. I wish I could like many do
isolate my heart, and all my self save
for just myself, and by myself renew
my lonely world. It seems to me a shame
that I alone with all my gifts cant live
contentedly, creatively, the same
or better than with unappreciative
companions that don’t want me or my truth
but want some other girl to wear my face
some sweet, compliant, naïve, blushing youth
who needs no trust, no dignity or space
Alas that I, who could reach high above
so often am laid low by lying love
-
but i dont plan on letting that happen again either. to know you are an idiot is the beginning of smartness.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused. Letting which happen again?

9:04 AM  
Blogger idnami said...

anon, read the sonnet, last line specially.

11:58 AM  
Blogger idnami said...

3raser, i asked at your site but i see you dont go there much, do i know you in real life? you dont have to tell me who you are if i do, i just wonder if i ought to be trying to figure it out. its a fun game, but a little pointless if you are, in fact, just some random cyberguy.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3raser,
self labeled smart ass , you are not an ass, smart unequivically simply not. 3raser your writing presents yourself as an anonymous dunce with substantial unsubstantiated issues about the philoposphy of a dead intellectual.
your writing style reeks of rookie, amateur and simple word craftsmanship for espousing your flaccid humour and impotent critique, dick.
go back to what you are good at... chasing yourself in the dark...
or step up and back up what you claim.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Duilliath Siondrake said...

Dear M,
I apologize beforehand for using your blog for this but as this would just be deleted upon submission elsewhere, in cowardly fashion, i have chosen to use yours because i know he reads it daily for his "Junkie fix" of you.

To begin with,J, your immature ploy was seen through from the start, i guess you deserve to be referred to as Ashton Kutchner for your original and brilliant work..bravo Ashton. I truly expected a whole heap more, it was extremely anti climatical for me, to date i have not yet seen this 'punk'd' mpg but i hear it is of an amateur punk nature, go figure. I am sorely let down, here i was thinking i had a 'real' arch nemesis and i all i get is Ashton Kutchner...it was good for a laugh though, thanks. As you prob already know you were set-up from day 1, my wife accepted the mpg and forwarded it to M, incidentally, at the same time your childish unoriginal email arrived. Now I'm thinking your 'real' prob with me might be something like 'your Dad left your ma' for another woman'..am i getting warm? Also..initially i was willing to overlook your so-called 'suicidal' whinings, but now i think everyone should know(as if it's not apparent) of the fraud you are. I was in the pysch ward at 17 for 'attempted' suicide..emphasis on 'attempted', and i must say..if you were at all true to your word you would have done it a long time ago...the only ones who whine and complain of their suicidal existence and shitty life are only looking for attention(usually negative attention) to validate their pitiful existence. I could go on for hours about this but i think i've marred M's blog enough...i will leave you with a quote, as well from "Interveiw"..."Louis, Louis, Louis; still whining, Louis..after all these years?"

D.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Nephilim said...

Will the real Slim Shady, please stand up?

Crow, get your own dig

11:22 PM  
Blogger idnami said...

ok ok you kids that is enough!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home