Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No one is sure of the integrity of his own contrition...

Thanks to Martin Luther for my title. It is irritatingly true, for reasons he was probably not referring to there. Its funny how meaningful certain things can be to me, all the while meaning something very different to others.
However, Mr. Luther, I believe that man and god (woman and goddess?) are one, and inseparable. All that separates humanity from divinity is consciousness and intention. So man can be god and God can be god at the same time and theres room for everybody because GOD is BIG.
But thats just what I think.
In other news, life kicks ass right now. Everythings coming up peaches, in fact. GOD smiles at me, and I smile back.
-
inspiration sings
grace bestowed on open ears
magnified, returned
-
And here is a special haiku for D. Siondrake
-
wowie kazowie
golly gee egad oboy
my word oh my gosh!
-
And one just for me.
-
damn, i love haiku
i write one every day
sometimes several

3 Comments:

Blogger Duilliath Siondrake said...

Fiddle faddle kablooie
Here's your hogwash vis-a-vis
Zounds! A repartee

:)

D.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Duilliath Siondrake said...

Deepest apologies, M
I just realized my haiku was 775
lol

Allow me to re-initaialize my retort:

Spider word voodoo
Archie, Betty, Jughead too?
Your tongue has turned cuckoo

4:12 AM  
Blogger idnami said...

i doff my pointed hat to you, D, I laughed like hell at that.
The rhythm and rhyme scheme sounds more like a classic incantation, which is also perfectly valid, you are saved by your cleverness. not so good on the second one, which has 6 syllables in the third line, and no such redemptive qualities as the first.
shoulda quit while you were ahead.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home